Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Last holiday- By Miguel Meireles


On my holidays I visited Rome in Italy. It was fun because I flew without my parents. I went there just with my friend Manuel. When we arrived, the first thing that we had to do was get our bags.
After that, we went to a hotel in the centre of the city. The room was very small but we didn´t care because we were very tired and the hotel was very cheap and we didn´t have a lot money.
On the next day we wanted to visit the city... but first breakfast! My friend took a lot of time to wake up. When my friend left the room and ate breakfast we visited the museums and most importantly the Collisieum!
At night, after dinner, me and my friend went out to the disco but we were not old enough to enter! On the last day, me and my friend arrived back in Portugal. We needed home routine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you like the center of the city?