Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Last Holiday- By Manuel Bernardo

On my summer holidays I boarded a plane and I traveled to Barcelona in Spain without my parents! I flew with my friends. It was fantastic because I socialized a lot! When the plane landed in Barcelona we went to a five star hotel. It was very luxurious! The room was very big and the view from there were very beautiful.
I saw the city in two days. On the first day we visited "Sagrada Família" and museums.We didn't have enough time to see everithing in the city because on the second day we experienced the 'Barcelona Sun'. We sunbathed and swam in the sea at the famous beach in Barcelona.
In the afternoon me and my friends met two teenagers and mingled with them. In the evening when the sun desapeared we watched a football game: Barcelona against Real Madrid. I was very happy but without home routine! At night we always went out to restaurants and appreciated the food of Spain. I stayed for two days.
I loved this trip and I will try to fly to more cities. When I arrived back in Portugal I went to my home. My parents kissed me very much, and I played computer games!

1 comment:

Joe's J5 said...

so inbentax
s n t kunhecess JUBINHAS
es um ganda cromo