Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Last Holiday by Ana Filipa

On my first holiday without my parents I went to London with my friend Gabriela. I met her at International House, one year ago. At beginning I didn't talk very much with her, but after we began mingle and now we are very good friends.
We went to a homestay and we met people from differents parts of the world. There we met Nami, a Chinese girl. We also met Italian people and French too. It was fabulous, extremely interesting because we learned different languages, cultures and tried different types of food.
In London we did a lot of things. We visited the museums, like the Wax Museum, we saw London Eye and we spoke a lot of English.
At night we went to clubs with our new friends and it was fun. Nami was very lovely and sweet. Gabriela, Nami and I were always together.
I felt very well and happy, but very exhausted too. I missed my family, but was a fabolous trip. I loved my holidays!

No comments: